Five Convenient and Simple Ways to Enjoy Our Atlantic Treasures Smoked Salmon
Our Atlantic Treasures Smoked Salmon is traditionally oak smoked in Killybegs, Co. Donegal. Ideal for appetizer platters, easy hors d'ouerve, delicious gourmet sandwiches and more.
Here are some ideas on how to serve our delicacy which are guaranteed to satisfy with minimum effort.
1. Plain and Simple - place our sliced smoke salmon on a slice of fresh wheaten bread with some black pepper.
2. A Quick Bite - Place some sliced smoked salmon, with some horseradish sauce and dill sprig on fresh whole wheat bread.
3. A Little Taste of Italy - Place our smoked salmon between a slice of mozzarella and tomato slice, then fold the salmon in half and drizzle balsamic glaze and some basil as a garnish.
4. A Spin On Your Average Bagel - Place some cream cheese, smoked salmon on your bagel and garnish with some finely chopped red onion.
5. Impress The Guests - Place some cream cheese over our sliced smoked salmon, capers and some black pepper roll this up with some grilled asparagus.
You can purchase our smoked salmon here.
Leave A Comments