BAKED SEATROUT WITH LEMON, BLACK PEPPER, AND GARLIC
BAKED RAINBOW TROUT WITH LEMON, BLACK PEPPER, AND GARLIC
Lemon Pepper Garlic Rainbow Trout and Asparagus baked on a sheet pan in the oven. Healthy, low-carb, and gluten-free recipe, packed with healthy omega 3 fatty acids. Easy and quick – only 30 minutes from start to finish!
Preparation 30 min.
- 1 pound rainbow trout
- 1 pound asparagus
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper , cracked
- 1/2 lemon , sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a rimmed small baking sheet (I used half sheet) with parchment paper.
- Place rainbow trout skin side down in the center of the baking sheet. Brush half of olive oil amount over the top of trout.
- Toss the asparagus (ends trimmed) with the remaining half of olive oil. Place asparagus all around trout on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle the trout and the asparagus with salt and pepper. Add minced garlic on top of the trout fillet and asparagus. Top with lemon slices.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 400 F in the preheated oven until the trout is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven. Remove lemon slices from the trout before serving.