Recipe: Atlantic Treasures Smoked Mackerel Salad
Our Atlantic Treasures Smoked Mackerel Range is a great lunch or dinner alternative. With five delicious flavours, you will be spoilt for choice. You can purchase our five flavours at Atlantic Treasures Fish Stop. Here is what you will need for this Atlantic Treasures Smoked Mackerel Salad:
- 300g New Potatoes, Halved or Cut into Thick Slices
- 150g Broccoli, Cut into Smallish Florets
- 2 Tsp Cider Vinegar or Wine Vinegar
- 1-2 Tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 4- 6 Tsp Olive Oil
- 3-4 Beetroot, Quartered
- 2 Atlantic Treasures Mixed Peppercorn Smoked Mackerel Fillets
- Add the potatoes to a pan of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes, then add the broccoli florets and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk the vinegar and mustard with the oil to make a dressing.
- Drain the vegetables well, tip into a bowl and mix in the dressing to coat well.
- Add the beetroot quarters and flaked Atlantic Treasures Smoked Mackerel.
Leave A Comments