Recipe: Atlantic Treasures Smoked Mackerel with Couscous
Atlantic Treasures Smoked Mackerel with couscous is perfect for that simple lunch or dinner option. This recipe is full of colour and delicious flavours. Here is what you will need:
- 180g Whole-Wheat Couscous
- 250 ml Boiling Water
- 2 Roasted Yellow Peppers, Peeled and Diced
- ½ Cucumber, Diced
- 45g Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Spring Onions, Chopped
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon, Zest Finely Grated
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove, Chopped
- 225g Atlantic Treasures Smoked Mackerel Fillets (any flavour)
- Heat oven to 200 / 180 Fan/ Gas 6. Cut yellow pepper into diced pieces and with some oil roast for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, cover the couscous with the boiling water. Cover and let soak for 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the mackerel and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- To cook Atlantic Treasures Smoked Mackerel follow instructions on back of packet.
- Top the couscous and veg with the mackerel and serve, Garnish with more lemon zest, if desired.