Recipe: Baked Haddock with Creamy Mash
If you are looking for the perfect dinner for all the family, look no further! This Baked Haddock served along with creamy mash will sure to be a hit with the family. Check out our online shop to purchase your Haddock at The Fish Stop.
Salt And Freshly Ground White Pepper
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
4 Scallions, finely chopped
6 tbsp. Milk
900g Freshly Cooked Floury Potatoes, cut into even-sized chunks
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Arrange the haddock fillets on a non-stick baking sheet and season, then drizzle over the olive oil.
- Boil your potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until softened.
- Roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes until cooked through and tender.
- Put the butter in a small pan and gently sauté the scallions until softened. Pour in the milk and bring to a simmer.
- Mash the potatoes and beat in the scallion and milk mixture until you have achieved smooth, creamy mash. Season to taste.