Recipe: Baked Lemon Cod
Try something simple this week with this Baked Lemon Cod. Not only is this dish low in calories, it is bursting with delicious flavours which are sure to be a winner with all the family. Get all your fresh fish from The Fish Stop in Killybegs, Co. Donegal. We only stock the best quality fish.
- 4 Cod Fillets
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Flat-Leaf Parsley
- Preheat oven to 200° Coat the bottom of a baking dish with one layer with cooking spray.
- Season the fish with a little sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the butter and olive oil in a small saucepan. Heat on medium-low, then add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and parsley, then remove from the heat.
- Drizzle the lemon-garlic mixture over the top of the fish.
- Bake the fish for 12 to 14 minutes or until cooked through.
TOTAL KCAL PER SERVING 224KCAL