Recipe: Cheesy Baked Cod
This cod recipe is perfect for that midweek treat and the kids will love it too! Cod is a low-fat option with plenty of nutritional benefits, as well as this is extremely tasty. Why not try out this delicious recipe, using the Fish Stop fresh Cod.
1 Cod fillet (fresh from The Fish Stop)
1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
½ tsp capers finely chopped
½ tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp breadcrumbs
1 tbsp finely grated cheese (Donegal Farmhouse Cheese)
Grated rind of ½ lime
1 tomato diced
Lemon wedge for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180℃/Fan 170℃/ Gas 5.
- Dry the fish fillets with kitchen paper, place in lightly oiled roasting tin and season with some salt and pepper.
- Half the tomato and scoop out the pulp. Cut into strips and dice into cubes.
- Mix ½ tbsp of coriander, tomatoes and capers with mayonnaise. Ass seasoning and spread over the surface of the fish.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, cheese, coriander and lime rind and sprinkle over the fish.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Served perfect alongside new baby boils, steam green vegetables and a wedge of lemon.