Recipe: Smoked Mackerel Salad
Want to add colour and flavour to your day? Try out this Atlantic Treasures Smoked Mackerel Salad, it is sure to be the perfect low calorie lunch.
- 85g Green Beans
- 85g Thin Stemmed Broccoli
- Spinach Leaves
- Atlantic Treasures Maplewood Smoked Mackerel
- 2 tsp Sunflower Seed
For the dressing
- 75ml Low-Fat Natural Yogurt
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 tsp Dill, chopped
- Boil a pan of water. Add the green beans and cook for 2 mins, then add the broccoli and cook for 4 mins more. Drain the veg well.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl, season if necessary, with black pepper.
- To serve, mix together the cooked veg with the spinach and mackerel, drizzle the dressing, scatter over the sunflower seeds and add a grind of black pepper and extra dill.
Total kcal per serving is 425 kcal.
Leave A Comments