Recipe: Sweet Chilli Glazed Salmon
Looking to stay on track with your calories, but searching for a delicious fish dish? We have just that, this sweet chilli glazed salmon is bursting with flavour and with just 330kcal per serving.
- 1⁄4 cup Sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Siracha
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Combine the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and sriracha in a bowl.
- Place the salmon fillets on a foil-lined baking sheet. Use a brush and glaze salmon with the sauce.
- Bake the salmon until the glaze has begun to lightly caramelize and the salmon flakes or until cooked through.
Total kcal per serving 330kcal
Serve it along with rice or a side salad.